Hey guys!! :)
So far so good! I am loving working at Bebenoir. It's very new to me, but really fun as well. I think other than the whole fashion side of it, what really makes me feel at home there is the personal relationship the store has with the community. Everyday, a lot of people come in and out to say hi to the owners, or to ask how everything is going and if any of us need anything. It's so nice and humbling to see so many people care about the business and respect it. It's also really fun when we have local designers that come with their products and showcase it to the owners, to see if they would like to carry it in the store.
This past Saturday we had a beach party event. So we had live models in the store wearing our bathing suit and clothes! It was a way to promote our store and attract customers! I did a lot of running around. I actually really felt like an intern, like the kinds I see in movies lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment