Hey Guys!!! :)
Wow can't believe it's week three already. Everything is going great at Bebenoir. The craziest days are when we get new clothes and accessories and we have to do inventory, steam and price the items. Bebenoir is a small boutique, so we usually order things in little quantities. For example, with most clothes we only order three sizes. A small, medium and large. So, if a customer comes and get the small, then that's it. We would have to order more before someone else that's a small can be able to buy it. We do that, so we know what sells and what doesn't. Bebenoir is it's own brand, so it's cool to also be part of the creative process of designing things for the store. This week I was able to dress the mannequins for the window decor. The window is what attracts customers, if it looks great then people will come in. If it doesn't then people will not be attracted to the store. This week I also polished a lot of jewelry. Which was kind of fun and relaxing actually. LOL
You polish jewelry with a clear nail polish, so it was pretty doable. Right now, the store is getting their own nail polish and make up line, which is pretty awesome. I was part of the creative process, as well as helping come up with the names for the products. I believe we'll have it this week, and might even throw a little launch party/event! I cannot wait for it!! :)
So far, so good. Am loving my internship experience. Till next week!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment