Hey guys!!
Sorry about the late post!
Last week was a good week. Bebenoir's cosmetic and nail polish line launched. It was kind of cool seeing a project that I've worked on come to life. Other than that, my boss traveled and so the store's dynamic changed, because was the one to always tell us what to do. So, it's our turn to take care of the boutique that she trusts us with. Everyone is however very determined and focused, so I think it'll be pretty alright.
The best part of working at the job is doing merchandising, which is re-arranging the store. But you have to do it in a beautiful way, where things are color coordinated and pretty to look at. I also love the one-on-one relationship that you have with customers. They come in and tell you about themselves, and you become their friend. It's like family. Oh and yesterday, an actress came into the store. She looked very familiar, but I couldn't really pin point where I knew her. After she made her purchases, I looked up her name, and she was in the movie Sparkle, Think Like a Man, Stomp The Yard II and many more movies. I thought that was pretty cool :)
Here are pictures of some of our cosmetics line...
Till next week!!
Xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment