Sunday, July 21, 2013

Time flies...

Hey guys!!!

Sorry about the delay of this blog post. Last week I wasn't able to write it, but well am back now. 

First of all, this summer is flying by really quickly. In about two weeks and a half I'll be done with my internship, which is crazy because sometimes I feel like I just got started. 

So far, because my boss is out of town, my roles have shifted a bit as I am beginning to help out more and more on the sales side of things. Personally I don't mind, the office work type thing was starting to get boring to me anyways. 

Lately, I've been upfront meeting and helping customers. My favorite part of that is the relationship you end up building with people. What I've learned the most is that, for a business to thrive it needs support. Support comes from customers, and if the customer doesn't feel welcomed they will not come back. 

The other day, one of our customer invited us to their house party, we get invited to fashion shoots, and a lot of event which is super cool. It's almost like a perfect place to build relationships and meet new people. 

I am learning a lot as I go. It's not always easy. It gets annoying and stressful, especially during inventory time when new clothes come in. However, when I get through it, everything is gold. 

So far so good, so till next time.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment