Hey guys!!
Sadly, my internship has come to an end. My last day was this past Friday. It was such an incredible experience. Everyone was so nice and welcoming towards me. I felt like a gained a family. It was a bittersweet moment for me. I made them throw a party for me lol. It was kind of amazing. It was almost like I asked for a party, but I didn't even know it was happening. They all pretended that they weren't going to do anything for me.
Oh and they are hiring me!!! I will be working part time when school starts! Which is awesome, seeing as Bebenoir is very close to my school. It worked out perfect! So, although my internship ended, I was still content with the fact that I will start working there soon. The party was a 'see you later' affair.
So on that note, am just happy it's over but it's really just the beginning.
This was again a great opportunity for me and I thank CSSP for the push!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment